Address and Directions
420 W Oak Ave, Tampa, FL 33602
Located directly across from Armature Works, right in the heart of The Heights District!
Enjoy movies under the stars in the age of social distancing! We’ve reimagined our usual Rooftop approach to ensure guests have a safe “away from home” experience – from the security of their own vehicles.
Movies will be projected onto a 52-foot screen with stunning views of the Tampa skyline and Hillsborough River as your backdrop. Audio will be broadcast through the FM transmitter radio in your vehicle. We are offering concessions through a completely contactless system, and local food and beverage is available just across the street at Armature Works. Restrooms will be available on site.
Ticket Types & Parking Map
There will be two ticket types: Section A and Section B. Tickets range from $22-34 and are priced per vehicle, regardless of occupancy.
Our parking ushers will assign your exact parking spot within your section on a first-come-first-serve basis. Ushers will use traffic control signs and lighted wands/flashlights to guide vehicles. We reserve the right to have you move your vehicle if you are obstructing the view for other guests.
No scooters, motorcycles, or vehicles exceeding 20ft long and 8ft tall will be admitted to the venue.
[Click thumbnail to enlarge]
Food and Drink
We offer classic cinema snacks on site like popcorn, candy and soda, all with contactless order and pickup. You can also order food and beverage from local vendors within Armature Works, just a quick walk across the street from The Drive-In. If you purchase alcohol, you must consume outside your vehicle. Outside food and beverage will not be permitted.
Our number one priority is our guests’ and team’s safety and wellbeing. That’s why our services are entirely contactless. All ticket and concession purchases are made online. Vehicles will be socially distanced. Sanitation solutions will be available on site, and team members will wear masks and routinely change gloves.
We'll need your help keeping everyone safe, too. If you do not follow the below rules, you will be asked to leave without refund. Thank you for helping us in our efforts!
– Please refrain from attending a screening if you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
– When entering the Drive-In, you must follow the guidance of our parking ushers. They are working to maintain a social distance between cars, and your cooperation is needed when parking.
– We encourage you to watch the movie from within your vehicle, which can include sitting in the bed of a truck or the back of a hatchback. However, if you have purchased alcohol you must consume it in front of your vehicle and cannot extend your footprint beyond the width of your car or truck.
– Masks are required any time you are outside the vehicle, unless you are consuming food or beverage. This includes while moving about the venue, picking up concessions or going to the restroom. Guests must bring their own masks.
– You must practice social distancing at all times when in the proximity of people outside your party.
Although we try our best to screen come rain or shine, sometimes we are forced to cancel due to weather-related issues. For example, the green grass field we're on makes for a beautiful setting, but is susceptible to flooding. In addition, extreme wind and heat can occasionally prevent us from screening. Oh, the joys of outdoor cinema!
We always do everything we can to put on the show, but in the event that we must cancel, we will notify you as soon as possible via email and text message with the option to easily transfer your ticket or obtain a refund.
All ages are welcome to our Drive-In, however, we encourage you to check the rating of the film you are purchasing tickets for.