Address and Directions
17000 W IH 10, San Antonio, TX 78257
Just 15 minutes north from San Antonio, off exit for La Cantera Parkway on I-10 Fwy.
Located just outside the front gates of Six Flags Fiesta Texas.
Take exit for La Cantera Parkway from 10 Fwy, and turn onto Six Flags Drive
Our number one priority is our guests’ and team’s safety and wellbeing. That’s why our services are entirely contactless. All ticket and concession purchases are made online. Sanitation solutions will be available on site, and team members will wear masks and routinely change gloves. Vehicles will be socially distanced, and we ask that you maintain social distancing at all times.
In response to the recent spike in COVID-19 cases we have updated the venue rules we require all guests to follow. The rules are below and are in place to keep our guests, team members and community safe. Safety is our number one priority.
– Please refrain from attending a screening if you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
– When entering the Drive-In, you must follow the guidance of our parking ushers. They are working to maintain a social distance between cars, and your cooperation is needed when parking.
– You must watch the movie from within your vehicle. This can include sitting in the bed of the truck or the back of a hatchback, but lawn chairs, picnic blankets and any other external seating outside the vehicle is not allowed at this time.
– Masks are required if you exit your vehicle for any reason, including going to the restroom or picking up concessions. Guests must bring their own masks.
– You must practice social distancing at all times when in the proximity of people outside your party.
If you do not follow the above rules, you will be asked to leave without refund. Thank you for helping us in our safety efforts!
Although we try our best to screen come rain or shine, sometimes we are forced to cancel due to weather-related issues. For example, the cliffside setting at Fiesta Texas makes for a beautiful location, but also makes this drive-in susceptible to extreme wind gusts that can disrupt the show. In addition, excessive rain and heat can occasionally prevent us from screening. Oh, the joys of outdoor cinema!
We always do everything we can to put on the show, but in the event that we must cancel, we will notify you as soon as possible via email and text message with the option to easily transfer your ticket or obtain a refund.
Enjoy movies under the stars in the age of social distancing! We’ve reimagined our approach to ensure guests have a safe “away from home” experience, from the security of their own vehicles.
Movies will be projected onto a cinema screen with the scenic La Cantera cliffs as your backdrop, and audio will be broadcast through the FM transmitter radio in your vehicle. You are welcome to bring your own food, but we also are offering food and beverage through a completely contactless system. Restrooms are located cliffside and will be regularly sanitized.
Ticket Types & Parking Map
There are two ticket types: The Movie Buddy (for two occupants) and The Movie Squad (for three or more occupants), and children 3 and under do not count as vehicle occupants. Ticket prices range from $18–28.50, depending on day of the week. Check the film for exact pricing.
Our parking ushers will assign your exact parking spot on a first-come-first-serve basis using traffic control signs and lighted wands/flashlights to guide vehicles. We reserve the right to have you move your vehicle if you are obstructing the view for other guests.
No scooters, motorcycles, or vehicles exceeding 20ft long and 8ft tall will be admitted to the venue.
Please see below for the parking layout.
[Click Thumbnail To Enlarge]
Food and Drink
We will offer food and beverage on site, with contactless order and pickup. There will be classic cinema snacks available, as well as delicious menu items from local food trucks. You are also more than welcome to bring your own food and drink!
All ages are welcome to our Drive-In, however, we encourage you to check the rating of the film you are purchasing tickets for.