3233 Donald Douglas Loop S, Santa Monica Interim Open Space Santa Monica, CA 90405
Off the I-10 Fwy W, exit S. Bundy Drive. You'll be able to see the movie screen from Bundy. Turn right onto Airport Ave, drive past the soccer field, and turn right onto Donald Douglas Loop. Go to the end of the road, turn right again, and take a quick left and into The Drive-In.
Enjoy movies under the stars in the age of social distancing! We’ve reimagined our approach to ensure guests have a safe “away from home” experience, from the security of their own vehicles.
Movies will be projected onto a 52-foot screen, and audio will be broadcast through the FM transmitter radio in your car. You are welcome to bring your own food, but we also are offering food and beverage through a completely contactless system. Restrooms are available to the left of the cinema screen and will be regularly sanitized.
We offer cinema snacks such as popcorn, candy and soda with contactless order and pickup. You are also welcome to bring your own food and drink.
Tickets range from $30–45 for a vehicle, depending on occupancy and screening time. Children 3 and under do not count as vehicle occupants. Parking spots are first-come-first-serve and will be assigned by ushers upon arrival. Check individual screenings for exact pricing.
Our number one priority is our guests’ and team’s safety and wellbeing. That’s why our services are entirely contactless. All ticket and concession purchases are made online. Vehicles will be parked 10 feet apart. Sanitation solutions will be available on site, and team members will wear masks and routinely change gloves.
We’ll need your help keeping everyone safe, too. If you do not follow the below rules, you will be asked to leave without refund. Thank you for helping us in our efforts!
– Please refrain from attending a screening if you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
– When entering The Drive-In, you must follow the guidance of our parking ushers. They are working to maintain a social distance between cars, and your cooperation is needed when parking.
– You must watch the movie from within your vehicle. This can include sitting in the bed of the truck or the back of a hatchback, but lawn chairs, picnic blankets and any other external seating outside the vehicle is not allowed at this time.
– Masks are required if you exit your vehicle for any reason, including going to the restroom or picking up concessions. Guests must bring their own masks.
– You must practice social distancing at all times when in the proximity of people outside your party
Although we try our best to screen come rain or shine, sometimes we are forced to cancel due to weather-related issues. Extreme rain, wind, and heat can occasionally prevent us from screening. Oh, the joys of outdoor cinema!
We always do everything we can to put on the show, but in the event that we must cancel, we will notify you as soon as possible via email and text message with the option to easily transfer your ticket or obtain a refund.
All ages are welcome to our Drive-In, however, we encourage you to check the rating of the film you are purchasing tickets for.