– Please refrain from attending a screening if you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
– When entering the Drive-In, you must follow the guidance of our parking ushers. They are working to maintain a social distance between cars, and your cooperation is needed when parking.
– You must watch the movie from within your vehicle. This can include sitting in the bed of the truck or the back of a hatchback, but lawn chairs, picnic blankets and any other external seating outside the vehicle is not allowed at this time.
– Masks are required if you exit your vehicle for any reason, including going to the restroom or picking up concessions. Guests must bring their own masks.
– You must practice social distancing at all times when in the proximity of people outside your party.
If you do not follow the above rules, you will be asked to leave without refund. We must enforce these rules to keep our community safe.
Also, The Drive-In is next to active railroad tracks. Parking or walking on them is dangerous and could potentially be life threatening. Thank you for taking care in keeping a safe distance from all railroad tracks.