1700 Post Oak Blvd, Houston, Texas 77056.
Follow the way-finding signs and take the elevator to the 5th level.
Come early to enjoy delicious food and drinks at sunset with the city skyline as your backdrop. Then grab your snacks from the box office, and take to the cinema area to select your seats. When the movie starts, you'll be able to live completely in those movie moments with personal headphones and an amazing view of the big screen.
You are encouraged to park on the 4th floor of the BLVD parking complex, free of charge.
There is also a designated ride-hailing spot for those leaving the venue and wishing to Uber/Lyft.
Our venue has disabled access via the ground floor elevator, and wheelchair accommodation within our seating arrangement.
If you have any requirements, please contact us via the Help button at the bottom corner of this page with the screening you are attending, and we will take care of you.
Doors open at 5 p.m. Please refer to movie program for operating days and movie start times.
18+ only. No minors permitted.
Our number one priority remains our guests’ and team’s safety and wellbeing, which is why we have adapted our operations on the rooftop. Here are the measures we are taking to uplevel safety at the venue:
– Through Aug. 2, our cocktail bar and Good Dog food stand will be closed in order to minimize customer contact even further. We will continue to sell candy, popcorn and non-alcoholic beverages at the box office, and guests are welcome to bring their own food and drink to the venue
– Masks or face coverings are required to enter this venue and must be worn at all times while not actively consuming food or drink
– We are opening at 50% capacity, and cinema seating will be socially distanced so that there is ample space between each group of guests
– Team members will wear masks, routinely change gloves and regularly wipe down key surfaces
– All team members are thoroughly trained on proper safety and health precautions
– Headphones will be sanitized after each use, and guests will receive a disinfecting wipe for an added sanitizing option
– To minimize group gathering in lines and contact between guests and staff, we will strictly offer chair-side order and delivery service for concessions, bar and food
– A dedicated attendant will monitor and regularly clean restrooms
– Sanitization solutions for guests will be readily available on site
– Guests are encouraged to practice social distancing at all times
– We will not offer our usual pillows and blankets, but you are welcome to bring own
– Popcorn will no longer be bottomless to avoid refilling used cups, but we have increased popcorn cup size from 32oz to 46oz