2300 Runnels St, Houston, TX 77003
Head down I-10 East and exit 770B toward Jensen Dr. Take a left at Jensen Dr. and continue down until you hit Runnels St. Take a right at Runnels St. and in about 150 feet you will have arrived.
Our number one priority is our guests’ and team’s safety and wellbeing. That’s why our cinema is entirely contactless. All ticket and concession purchases are made online. Vehicles will be parked 10 feet apart. Sanitation solutions will be available on site, and team members will wear masks and routinely change gloves.
We’ll need your help keeping everyone safe, too. If you do not follow the below rules, you will be asked to leave without refund. Thank you for helping us in our efforts!
– Please refrain from attending a screening if you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
– When entering The Drive-In, you must follow the guidance of our parking ushers. They are working to maintain a social distance between cars, and your cooperation is needed when parking.
– You must watch the movie from within your vehicle. This can include sitting in the bed of the truck or the back of a hatchback, but lawn chairs, picnic blankets and any other external seating outside the vehicle is not allowed at this time.
– Masks are required if you exit your vehicle for any reason, including going to the restroom or picking up concessions. Guests must bring their own masks.
– You must practice social distancing at all times when in the proximity of people outside your party
We offer food and beverage on site, with contactless order and pickup. You will have access to order cinema snacks such as popcorn, candy, and soda, as well as menu items from local food trucks.
All ages are welcome to our Drive-In, however, we encourage you to check the rating of the film you are purchasing tickets for.
Movies will be projected onto a permanent 64-foot screen via our state-of-the-art projector, cars will be parked 10 feet apart, and audio will be broadcast through the FM transmitter radio in your car. Concessions will be available with contactless order and pick-up, and guests can enjoy eats from local food trucks. Restrooms are also available on site.
Tickets range from $22–36 for a vehicle, depending on occupancy and screening day. Children 3 and under do not count as vehicle occupants. Parking spots are first-come-first-serve and will be assigned by ushers upon arrival. Check individual screenings for exact pricing.
Although we try our best to screen come rain or shine, sometimes we are forced to cancel due to weather-related issues. For example, the green grass field at this venue makes for a beautiful setting, but it is susceptible to flooding. In addition, extreme wind and heat can occasionally prevent us from screening. Oh, the joys of outdoor cinema! We always do everything we can to put on the show, but in the event that we must cancel, we will notify you as soon as possible via email and text message with the option to easily transfer your ticket or obtain a refund.
We always do everything we can to put on the show, but in the event that we must cancel, we will notify you as soon as possible via email and text message with the option to easily transfer your ticket or obtain a refund.